The Content of My Blog contains my views and thoughts. It does not reflect the views of the Peace Corps,the US Government, or El Salvador's Government.



Monday, October 4, 2010

4 de octubre


Holas!

So heres a picture of my park in my town to show you guys a picture of something and to make my blog a little more exciting!

This weekend I spent it in San Miguel with a bunch of peace corps volunteers from my group! We all meet up to celebrate sams birthday, go out in San M and then some went to the soccer game! It was awesome to see everyone, speak english, and have normal conversations and hang out but unfortunately I wasn't feeling so great and apparently have ameobas :P but its okay cause since I was in San M i got some medicine! Tomorrow I got my first science class I'm teaching...wish me luck love and miss everyone lots and lots!

1 comment: